[Bf-docboard] software tools

Martin Middleton bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:59:15 -0500

Personally, I'm used to creating my XML documents by hand. Normally, the
response would be to download the CYGWIN environment and get support for
Docbook from that, however, I definitely see the advantage of having tools
which work the way you're requesting.

While I haven't worked with any of these tools directly, here are a couple
of places you can download free tools that I believe will do what you want:

http://www.xmlcooktop.com/
http://www.morphon.com/xmleditor/index.shtml
http://www.aioob.com/xmlpage/AioobXMLed.htm
http://architag.com/xray/