[Bf-docboard] Re: Let's start again...

Doug Holland bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:23:20 -0700

--Boundary-02=_TaeVAHh9drvVqpD

I would also be willing to help.  I'm still very new to Blender, and I'm no=
t=20
as experienced as Craig Sanders, but I'm starting to get the hang of things=
=20
like mesh editing and texturing, and I'm a native English speaker.  Perhaps=
 I=20
can do some proofreading, write a small tutorial or two for raw newbies, or=
=20
update existing tutorials so they're consistent with Blender 2.32.

One good tutorial idea would show integration of Blender with Wings3D (whic=
h=20
I've fallen in love with for mesh editing.)  Please let me know where you=20
would like me to help.