[Bf-docboard] Re: Your letter

Carsten Wartmann bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:56:05 +0200 (MEST)

> Norton already alerted me to the virus. Because I work with NetZero where
> I can access my email on or off line, I was able to delete it from there.
>
> It may have nothing to do with Ton, this sort of thing has been going
> around for sometime.

Sure! But the headers are quite good, so I guess one has to check even mails
very carefully which *seem* to orginate from a know person.

I think Ton is not in *.il and he uses a MAC so *I* am quite sure its not
orgination from him.

Carsten.

PS: Maybe Ton is in *.il and using a infected Peecee....
PPS: not that my Linux Mailer cares about *.pifs and Netsky Horses...