R: R: [Bf-docboard] Stucci (stucci) info (may be Errata 20 bis!)

Eric Oberlander bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:38:06 +0100

on 21/7/04 9:31 am, BALDASSARRE CESARANO at
Baldassarre.Cesarano@getronics.com wrote:

> Ton Answer:
> Hi,
>
> I have absolutely no idea... it's even no Dutch. :)
> The official name is stucco yes! But its in Blender now for so long...
>
> I propose for docboard to have list of words that really should be
> upgraded for a major release. There's more uncomfortable wording in the
> UI. Better todo it in one run.
>
> -Ton-
>

> ... then... correct all "Stucci" and "stucci" in "stucco" !

Or, why not accept that Blender has created a NEW word, a 'BlenderWord' if
you like.

Just add the definition of 'Stucci' to the Glossary in the Manual.

It would save a lot of work changing the interface, and all the documents
and tutorials, and would maintain backwards compatibility with previous
versions of Blender and the published Blender Manuals.

So what is the definition of Stucci? "A textured surface rather like Stucco
plaster".

Eric