[Bf-docboard] Unwrapping stuff

malefico andauer bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:20:31 -0300 (ART)

OK then :)
I already finished the unwrap tutorial. I guess that I
will write an update for the material/texture chapter
too... I'd probably just adapt the docs already
written by blendix/bjornmose.
Where should I include "Seams" ? Should it be in
materials or not ?

I'll email a tar.gz with all stuff to you ASAP.

See you.

malefico.

Hehe :)