[Bf-docboard] Documentation request.

Doug Holland bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:39:38 -0700

--Boundary-02=_aVzCA6LE+E4/UoA

Hi.  I do appreciate the hard work you've put into the new docs.

I too am a clueless newbie trying to learn Blender with the old September=20
docs.  Just figuring out things like the tutorial is very difficult since t=
he=20
docs available online are so out of date.

I know you're busy trying to get the new version finished, but I don't supp=
ose=20
I could talk you into making a tarball of what you have and putting it=20
online?  It doesn't have to be polished or complete, and I don't care if a=
=20
few screenshots or sections are missing.  Go ahead and disclaim all=20
responsibility and tell the public these docs are Not Done (TM), and to be=
=20
used at your own risk.  I just would like a stopgap that'll get me and the=
=20
other newbies by until the 2.3 docs release.

Thanks,

Doug

--Boundary-02=_aVzCA6LE+E4/UoA

--Boundary-02=_aVzCA6LE+E4/UoA--