[Bf-docboard] Who's in charge? What's going on?

Landis Fields bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 00:28:07 -0000

Stefano,

You are welcome to use my tutorial that was featured in 3d world amgazine.
You can find it in the tutorials section of my site:

www.LandisFields.com

The tutorial is currently in PDF format however you or anyone else s welcome
to convert it to better fit the layout and design of the new book.

Also, I was interested in submitting another graphic for the gallery. It is
of aphotorealistic fetus....SSS faking and all...looks pretty cool....does a
good job of promoting Blender I think so I thought that you would be
interested. Anyways, let me know.

Later man.

Landis