[Bf-docboard] Who's in charge? What's going on?

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:48:07 +0100

Hi Andreas,

the documentation is currently 'frozen' as Stefano is working with Ton
on the new 2.30 Guide (
http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/product_info.php?products_id=79 ). When
they are ready, the new content will be merged back into the
documentation on blender.org since everything is written under an Open
Content License. I also expect activity on this list to start again then
as there will obviously always be new features that need to be added to
the documentation.

Cheers,

Bart