[Bf-docboard] Some clarifications wanted

Shish bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:42:45 -0800 (PST)

Oh yeah, I forgot to add this to my mail last time:

========

chapter_yafray.xml:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
172: libgz must be installed? Doesn't he mean zlib?

chapter_introduction.xml:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
98 : In standard english, 250.000 = 250 users. IMHO it should be 250,000 (ie
with comma)
312: As above

chapter_yable.xml:
12 : fotorealistic - I think it should be photorealistic, but fotorealistic is
OK according to MS Word...
322: is it safe to use the degrees symbol directly? should it be ° ?
876: "we send you back to the relevant Section of this Guide." - what section?

=====
-- Shish
(TheMoomin only when plain Shish is taken)
mail: shish@shish.endjunk.com
web: www.mektrix.2ya.com