[Bf-docboard] NEW: 'section_displacement_maps.xml'

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Wed Dec 1 11:26:17 CET 2004

Kenneth,

I added your stuff, on DispMaps. A few notes:

The first two images are quite small

The last six can be a bit larger too

What should really be done is to make the first two just a single image, and
the same for the last six, writing in this latter the subSurf level beneath
each ball

I'd avoid the usage of inline images as you did in these two cases, full
images with captions are generally clearer (an apper in indices :) )

The text is fine bu if I remember correctly the NOR slider too has an active
role in DispMapping
http://www.blender3d.org/cms/Displacement_mapping.37.0.html so you might
want to go more in-depth

THanx