[Bf-docboard] Corrections for Linear 3D>Mesh Modeling>Basic objects

Eric Oberlander bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 12:34:31 +0100

Hi

Can I offer some corrections to the text in Mesh Modeling>Basic objects
section of the BlenderManual

> Basic objects
>=20
> To create a basic object press SPACE and select "ADD->Mesh".
>=20
> You also can access the =B9add=B9-menu by pressing SHIFT-AKEY.

"You can also" sounds better than "You also can" IMHO.

> Then you can select the basic object you like to create.

"you'd" (short for you would) rather than "you"

> Below every basic object you can create within blender is described.

Can I suggest adding a comma after "Below" to make the sentence read better=
,
as in  "Below, every basic object you can create within blender is
described." or alternatively, "Every basic object you can create within
blender is described below."

> There is also a screenshot, where every basic object you can created it s=
hown.

"create is" instead of "created it" or alternatively, try this sentence
"Figure 5-1 shows the different basic objects that can be created."

Regards.

Eric