[Bf-docboard] Tools for Parsing in WIndows or Linux

Steve Martin bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 07:40:59 -0400

Mike Norton wrote:

> Here is my delema.  I have been beating my head against the research wall
> trying to get a handle on DocBook.  I love the simplicity of the codeing.
> That is not a problem.  Where I hit a snag is parsing and producing
> something useable like a PDF.

Pardon my $0.02, but since your subject line says "Windows or
Linux", I thought I'd mention that Red Hat 8 or 9's DocBook tools
seem to work fine, I have no problem making PDF's with
"docbook2pdf". If you have a Linux platform available, you
might give it a try.

--
Steve Martin, CPBE CBNT