[Bf-docboard] RE: Landis - 3d World

Thoenes, Michael A bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:21:44 -0700

Great for you, Great for Blender, you can't buy that kind of advertising!
I hope we may follow in your footsteps some time in the future.
Cheers

Michael Thoenes

Landis Wrote:
Ok fellas...I am going to have to take a break from the doc board....more PR

for Blender....I just recieved an email from 3D World magazine saying how
the Airman is going to be featured in the Exhibition section of issue 41 and

they were wondering what I used to create him. I am UV texturing like mad in

hope to get a good YAFRAY render out before the deadline. Wish me luck.

Cheers,
Landis