[Bf-docboard] Technical Book Self Publishers

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:49:30 +0200

Hi,

I don't know them, but would be interested to learn more about the
topic.

The Foundation itself has a partnership with NoStarch publishing in SF,
they'll pay a nice royalty for books with 'official blah' mentioned on
it, and are positive to work within the Open Content limitations.
Together we've targeted a complete new full printed guide this year...
but you know with targets; managers easily decide, and then find the
victims to do it!

-Ton-