[Bf-docboard] Greets and Questions

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:39:18 +0200

Hi Christian,

> Great idea!!
>
> There are plenty of very good tutorials out there, but its
> hard to find them
> as they are scattered on many different websites. It would be
> very nice if
> these tutorials were collected and cateegorized at the blender.org or
> blender3d.org website.
>
> I would suggest to start thinking on a suitable common format
> for these
> tutorials, and than start converting the tutorials to this
> format. Since the
> Blender Manual is already in docbook format, this might be
> also a reasonable
> choice for the tutorials.

Please see my previous post in reply to Garth's message. I am definitely
thinking about using DocBook for this as it would allow us to merge the
two manuals later on if we want to.

For the moment, I'll call this project 'Tutorial Guide 3', but I think
it would be realistic to expect a set of tutorial guides. For example:

Tutorial Guide 3/Beginners
Tutorial Guide 3/Animation
Tutorial Guide 3/Rendering

Etc.