[Bf-docboard] Manual 2.0 online!

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 11:58:32 +0200

Hi Stefano,

> I hope I'll get a script for translating that into XML in the
> following weeks :)

Did you succeed?

Also, we should think about an 'integration strategy' for the two
manuals. Here are a few things that I am currently thinking about:

* For each section that is moved from the 2.0 Guide into the DocBoard
manual, remove the content from the 2.0 Guide HTML and replace it with a
link to the DocBoard HTML.

* To prevent confusion between the 2.0 Guide HTML and the Docboard
manual, add an explanation text at the start of the 2.0 Guide HTML
version that describes the process.

* Start by moving all the available material into the DocBoard manual.
Once that is done, we can focus on bringing the material up to date.

Cheers,

Bart