[Bf-docboard] Manual 2.0 online!

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:00:21 +0200

Hi Kino,

Looks cool! However...
You might want to wait with this. I still expect that this material
will be integrated with the docs from the DocBoard, to get a complete &
updated manual.
Some parts of the 2.0 manual became obsolete too.

Did anyone in the docboard check on the feasibility of integrating it?
Can the .wml files from Carsten be converted easily to docbook?

-Ton-