[Bf-docboard] ObjectMode/EditMode sections

Stefano Selleri bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:36:00 +0200

Hi :)
> I think I'll have a stab at the "Understanding the interface" chapter
next.
> What were you planning as content for the "Mouse" and "Keyboard" sections?
Ok, taken (by you)

You can take inspiration by

http://download.blender.org/documentation/NaN_docs/Manual2.0/UsingBlender.ht
ml

> I can't think of much but 'here they are, now use them'... instead it
would
> probably be quite important to have a more detailed description of
navigating
> in the 3D windows, wireframe/shaded view etc. because all following
chapters
> expect you to know how that works.

Yes, what it is necessary to stress is UNITY and CONSISTENCY

I won't go really in dept on any single mouse stroke, since they are
already explained later
and on any single Hot Key, for which there
will be an appendix.

Basically make the user understand that all therre mouse buttons are usefull
and the wheel too
and explain the interface zoom pan rotate. The SHIFT CTRL etc key,
expecially for the points which are valid on all windows.

Stefano