[Bf-docboard] offering to customize the DocBook stylesheets

Sean Champ bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:45:07 -0700

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:28:23PM +1000, Matt Ebb wrote:
> If you need any of the 'official' graphics, logos, etc, please let me know.

Cool.

The three-lines eye logo[1] seems to identify Blender.

The gears picture[2], used on the blender.org site, looks great; could use it
next to the the "note:" things in the manual. I'd  rather leave the binary
digits out of it, there, no offense; it works well on the web pages, but
could seem distracting in the book.

A small version of the three-lines eye logo should fit on the top of each
page

Having a big cover image on the first page ... maybe the eye-and-
"blender" logo at [1] but /huge/... should work

If something is included in the manual, about the Blender
Foundation, then we'd need need something for their logo, too

Might some Photoshop/Blender/GIMP source files be available, for the images?

thanks!

--
sean

Footnotes:
[1]  what i mean by the three-lines eye logo:
     http://www.blender.org/themes/BlenderOrg/images/title_right.jpg
     there, on the right; text or no text

[2]  the gears picture:
     http://www.blender.org/images/topics/coding2.gif