[Bf-docboard] offering to customize the DocBook stylesheets

Sean Champ bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:59:41 -0700

Hello, all

Sorry about the belated replies; I'd been forgetting to check what I'd
received from the docboard list.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 09:14:02AM +0200, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
> Hi Sean,
>
> JAY! I would definately welcome a change in the layout of both the HTML
> and the PDF output. While they may look professional, I think that
> they're a bit too boring for a cool 3d app :-) The initiative will be
> very much appreciated.
>
> What kind of input would you need from us?

A prototype of one or more HTML looks -- like, say, one example page?
which doesn't even need to have meaningful text on it --  this would work.

This is the first time I've tried this, honestly, but it's well worth the go.

> Have fun

Sounds like a plan, stan!

er .. heh

--