[Bf-docboard] Re: suggested definitions for the Blender glossary: active, selected, EditMode, etc.

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:39:43 +0200

Hi Tim,

thanks for your suggestion. I agree with you that the 'mode which has no
name' could use a name. However, I'm not sure that WholeObjectMode is a
very useful one. Simply Objectmode might work as well, I suppose. Let's
hear what the others think.

Cheers,

Bart