[Bf-docboard] Converting DocBook to HTML/PDF/...

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:29:57 +0100 (CET)

They come from CVS, yes. I'm not sure the 'make' script is very suitable
for 'compiling' the documents - I use it to publish the sources, PDF and
html versions to blender.org. It has a wrong name...

Bart