[Bf-docboard] Converting DocBook to HTML/PDF/...

Karsten Dambekalns bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:27:05 +0100

[Sorry for posting this twice, but on first try the subject was wrong...]

Hi,

once more this subject. Sorry.

Looking at the makefile in CVS the conversion is done with various
docbook2* commands.

When I do this on my Debian Unstable box with
 ii  docbook        4.2-1          SGML DTD for authors of technical documentat
 ii  docbook-dsssl  1.77-cvs.2003. Modular DocBook DSSSL stylesheets, for print
 ii  docbook-utils  0.6.12-3       Convert Docbook files to other formats (HTML
 ii  docbook-xml    4.2-6          Standard XML documentation system, for softw
 ii  docbook-xsl    1.60.1-1       Stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files

I just get tons of errors.

(Bart) how is this done for the releases available at blender.org?
What machine is doing the conversion, and how was the software set up?

I'd be grateful for any hint.

Regards,
Karsten