[Bf-docboard] XML->PDF

Stefano Selleri bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 08:13:19 +0100

> > (Linux Mandrake distro, BTW, openjade jadetex pdfjadetex etc. etc.)
>
> Do you first make a TEX version and then a PDF? I usually do
> 'docbook2pdf BlenderManual.xml' or 'docbook2html -o html

Yeah! But if you open docbook2pdf you'll see that it first makes
TeX and then makes PDF... since docbook2anithing doesn't run at
all on my box (can you tell me your ENVironment vars?
maybe solution lies there) I was making it 'by hand' via jade directly...

Thanx in advance,

Stefano

P.S. did you reeive the other messages, those at your personal
adress? I get replies from you on the board but not from the others...