[Bf-docboard] XML->PDF

Steve Martin bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 07:01:49 -0500

Stefano Selleri wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm having a strange behaviour in making the PDF output
> of the Doc (and of any test XML i can think of)
>
> In the XML->TEX translation process the document contains MANY
> copies of itself :o
>
> In the TEX->PDF conversion no style at all is present.
>
> Suggestions?
>
> (Linux Mandrake distro, BTW, openjade jadetex pdfjadetex etc. etc.)

I'm using RH7.3 here and am not having that problem (at least
I haven't in the past, haven't tried compiling in over a week).
I'm using "docbook2pdf" to generate the PDF docs... is that
what you're doing?

I do see a lot of messages scroll by regarding "overfull" or
"underfull" \hbox elements, but the document does get created,
and looks normal to me.