[Bf-docboard] 3D Concepts & Fundamentals Rough Outline

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
06 Jan 2003 22:25:13 +0100

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 21:30, Jason Oppel wrote:
> I've posted a rough outline of the "3D Concepts and Fundamentals" chapter for people to review.  Here's the URL where you can take a look if anyone is interested.
>
> http://www.oppel.net/blender/Ch3_3D_Concepts.htm
>
> If anyone thinks I've forgotten something or just wants to talk about my approach give me a shout!  If no one says anything I'll begin to convert it to DocBook in a few days and we can include it in the Table of Contents.

Wow! That's almost a book in itself! :)

It looks great, but there are a few sections that I'm not sure about
because they're not directly related to '3D Concepts and Fundamentals':

- some parts of the introduction
- Organizing Your Work
- Professional Art Production Pipelines

I think they could definitely find a place in the manual though..

You *will* take care that you're not going to fill 100 pages on this
alone, won't you? :)

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>