[Bf-docboard] Docboard update

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
04 Jan 2003 11:53:58 +0100

Hi,

since the projects (http://projects.blender.org/projects/docboard/) are
now fully functional I really want to start to use them as quickly as
possible. I feel like I'm becoming too much of a bottleneck for this
project..

So I've done the restructuring that Stefano proposed. Please grab the
latest sources and see if you think that this is an acceptable directory
structure. If enough people agree, I'll upload this to the CVS server.

Once that is done it will be a lot easier to keep your sources in synch
with the 'official' version. Next, we will have to start giving
developer access to members. These people will have CVS write access. I
want to discuss our policy about this with Stefan and Ton first.

Other changes made:

- Renamed gfx/appendix_D to gfx/appendix_documentation_project. There
should be no reference to chapter or appendix numbers in the files -
these can change at any moment.
- In effects: converted waves.eps to waves.png (docbook crashed HARD on
this - it took me an hour to find the cause!)
- Added the &FIXME; and &HELPME; entities to indicate where work needs
to be done. I saw this in the Bochs project and thought it was a cool
idea.

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>