[Bf-docboard] less graphics

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
03 Jan 2003 19:08:13 +0100

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 13:11, Stefano Selleri wrote:
> > chapters: id='chapter_<chaptername>'
> >   filename=chapter_<chaptername>.xml
> > sections: id='<chaptername>_<sectionname>'
> >   (optional) filename='section_<chaptername>_<sectionname>'
> >
> > Let's stick to that for the moment, unless someone volunteers to rename
> > everything for me ;-)
>
> Mmmmm... I think that a directory tree, with one directory per
> chapter, and single files for each section could
> be more maintainable.
>
> Once I get a clean running environment I can try to do that

I got a message from Ton that the project space is as good as
operational. CVS should already be up. Before we commit anything to it
though I think we should clean up the directory structure like you
propose - it'll be a lot harder afterwards. When do you think you will
have time for this?

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>