[Bf-docboard] less graphics

Jason Oppel bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 15:55:47 -0500

This looks like a good candidate to add to the Style Guide. :-) Can someone=
 step up to that task, please?

Thanks,
Jason <Pato>

-----Original Message-----
From: Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Date: 02 Jan 2003 20:02:27 +0100=20
Subject: Re: Re: [Bf-docboard] less graphics

So far, I'm using the following naming scheme:

chapters: id=3D'chapter_<chaptername>'
=09  filename=3Dchapter_<chaptername>.xml
sections: id=3D'<chaptername>_<sectionname>'
=09  (optional) filename=3D'section_<chaptername>_<sectionname>'

Let's stick to that for the moment, unless someone volunteers to rename
everything for me ;-)

Bart

On Thu, 2003-01-02 at 14:38, Jason Oppel wrote:
> This situation is starting to underline the fact that we need some decent=
 templates.  We're working poor bart overtime! :-) These inconsistencies =
will only get worse the more time we push on without a nice template for =
people to follow.