[Bf-docboard] Documentation bugs (2.3)

Robert Hostetter bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:09:01 -0500

I am a complete newbie, but I was trying to go through the documentation
at http://download.blender.org/documentation/html/x832.html and I had a
beast of a time trying to perform the mirroring.  Well I did I finally
figured out how to do it and got it working.  But later I found out that
in 2.30 there is a mirroring feature (M key), and I tried redoing that
step and it was much easier.  The steps given in the tutorial do not
work for the 2.30 version.  Also I wanted to note that the tracking
system has changed somewhat and the page
http://download.blender.org/documentation/html/x1040.html is a bit out
of date.  Once again I was able to get through it (took me 2 hours since
I am so new at blender.)  Perhaps this could be cleared up for us
newbies.  Thanks for the great user manual, it is making learning so
much easier!

Robert Hostetter