[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard digest, Vol 1 #19 - 3 msgs

Jorge Otero bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:49:29 +0800

found an openoffice to docbook converter but it's all in french

http://www.chez.com/ebellot/ooo2sdbk/

Re: On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 04:42, Jorge Otero wrote:
Re: > Dockbook + Openoffice  / Scribus, that could be great for developing the documentation, or at least would increase the amount of submitted information.
Re:
Re: Is the OpenOffice/DocBook integration ready for production already?
Re: Scribus (a Linux DTP app) might be nice for when we want to publish
Re: something, not for writing I think..

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom