[Bf-docboard] Ok, and now what?

Jason Oppel bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:09:08 -0500

Once all of this gets organized how does one who isn't on the doc board sub=
mit contributions?  Just post them to this list?  Is there a CVS module f=
or documentation ATM that contributors might gain access to at some point=
?

Thanks,
-Jason <Pato>

-----Original Message-----
From: Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>
To: bf-docboard@blender.org
Date: 27 Nov 2002 20:24:06 +0100=20
Subject: [Bf-docboard] Ok, and now what?

Hi,

now that the license has been chosen, what do we need to do to get
writing?

Here are a few ideas that come to mind, please add to them!

* Add the license to the Guideline XML/TOC XML (to every file in there?
should we consolidate the two?).

* Prepare an article for blender.org, explaining the license choice,
explaining how people can contribute.

* Think about writing/graphics conventions a bit more (although we can
always clean up later)

* Get working!

Hah! That felt good - I'd *love* to have a first version ready by
Christmas! %^)

Bart

--=20
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>