[Bf-docboard] particle system

Florian Findeiss bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:22:13 +0100 (MET)

> > A separate chapter sounds good to me.
>
> Separate Chapter sonds good, yes... but don't title it 'Particles' title
> it
> 'Effects' and subdivide it into 3 sections 'Build', 'Particles' and
> 'Wave'.

Maybe that's the best idea. And if the particle system gets replaced
somewhen in the far future ;-) then it will be easier to rewrite ant include it into
the doc!

> If you don't want to write the other two section (which are incredibly
> less
> vast than particles) then someone else will surely do!

I'm not really into these sections, but I surely will learn.

@Bart: Can I start writing the Particle, sorry EFFECTS Chapter, from scratch
into one docbook file like all others, and you include it into the whole
document, when it is finished?
I think I write some kind of framework, to have something online, OK?

Let's get to work. Something harder now! ;-) Hopefully I can manage it. ;-)

cya Flo