[Bf-docboard] Appendix Graphics Cards

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
30 Dec 2002 13:24:29 +0100

On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 12:51, Florian Findeiss wrote:
> I've finished and uploaded the appendix section!
>
> http://mitglied.lycos.de/blenderdroddl/blender
>
> I don't know how to make enumerations in docboard, and also the last table
> in the file can be a little bit confusing, but i don't know how to make this,
> like in the HTML one! :-(

Cool!

I've inserted it into the manual, and there were only a few minor
problems. Mainly, all the tables had the same id and docbook didn't
accept that. I don't know about the enumerations, but to me the files
look fine.

It seems that in the PDF version there is a problem with the table
width, but I'm not sure how to fix that yet. Any ideas?

Also, is there a reason that you use so bridgeheads instead of sections?
I'm uploading the new files now, but it will take up to half an hour now
(56MB to upload on my 16KB/s line :-/)

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>