[Bf-docboard] CVS

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
30 Dec 2002 10:37:13 +0100

Hi Flo,

On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 08:41, Florian Findeiss wrote:
> Heyho...
>
> Hey Bart. How's the CVS system going? I can't wait to test it. And I'm about

Last thing I heard was that Ton and Stefan are going to switch the main
cvs (cvs.blender.org) later this week and do some testing on the new
system. It seems like it will take another few days :(

> to finish the Graphics Card Section this afternoon!

Cool!

> PS: I didn't figure it out yet how to run CVS under Windows! :-(

There's a client called 'WinCVS' that works quite well. It won't do you
much good without a CVS repository though. I'll post some instructions
here on how to get WinCVS up and running once the projects site is
ready.

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>