[Bf-docboard] enumeration of chapters

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
29 Dec 2002 10:33:24 +0100

Hi Florian,

oops! It looks like you have made the changes to an older version of
chapter_modeling.xml that didn't include the Booleans yet. Please update
your sources and see if the changes are still relevant (since I also
worked on Matt's corrections).

Having full CVS (which might happen today, Stefan told me) would cure
all this.

Bart

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>