[Bf-docboard] enumeration of chapters

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
29 Dec 2002 09:58:23 +0100

Hi Florian,

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 09:47, Florian Findeiss wrote:
> Heyho...
>
> How about enumerating every single headline in the chapters? e.g.:
>
> 1.
> 1.1
> 1.1.1
> 1.2
> 1.2.1
> 1.2.1.1
> 1.2.1.2
> 1.3
> 2.
>
> I think this would simplyfy the distribution of all the chapters, segments
> etc.

I think you can auto-generate this with DocBook. I'm not sure how
though. Let's hope Carsten jumps in here :)

> I'm also making an updated version of the basic_objects chapter with all the
> corrections from Matt Ebb. Thanks for that Matt.

Ack! I've already done that. Next time I'll leave it to the original
author. Sorry 'bout that!

> It was my first try of writing a document, especially writing it in XML!!!
> ;-)
> I will write some short introduction of how to access the basic objects, and
> what the intention of the chapter is. I also try to include the enumeration
> mentioned before. Bart, you can delete it, if you don't like it! ;-)
>
> It's working, yeehah!

Yeah, it looks like we're really getting on our feet now! Jay!

> bye Flo
>
> PS: I'm not mentioned in the index of the doc!!! ;-)))))))))))))

Now you are! :)

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>