[Bf-docboard] Help in translations to offer ...

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
28 Dec 2002 20:25:39 +0100

Hi Christophe,

On Sat, 2002-12-28 at 19:25, Dubach Christophe wrote:

> I wish to help the Blender project. My idea was eventually to help with
> translation of the documentation. I'have good knowledge in french (this
> is my "natural" language) and I can understand english well (don't
> worry, I better understand english than I write it).
>
> Don't know if you have already a translation team , but maybe someone
> can get in touch with me...

Thanks for the offer! We haven't formed any translation teams yet
though. It's difficult enough to get a good version in English out :)
The issue has been discussed though and it WILL be tackled soon enough.
I'll put your name on the list and contact you as soon as we're ready,
ok?

Cheers,

Bart

--