[Bf-docboard] Wouldn't it be nice?

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:08:40 +0100

Hi,

Yah, we keep promising such services at blender.org, but cannot deliver =20=

yet. The initial results with Gforge at projects.blender.org were =20
promising, but it has stalled again. Mostly of course because of a =20
limited amount of resources we can use. All our volunteers seem to have =20=

their own work too, and even a private life! Bah! ;-)

I would propose to give us another week. We're pretty close, but as =20
usually the last details - making it actually working - is the most =20
work.

Best wishes everyone for the new year!

-Ton-