[Bf-cycles] Cycles not building - GLUT and PUGIXML

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:26:19 CET 2020

For PugiXML, there are some changes in Blender 2.92 alpha related to this,
and we only update the Cycles repo after every Blender release.

You can use older library versions to avoid that:
https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/tags/blender-2.90-release/lib/

I'll mention GLUT in the build instructions. I'm not sure we'll include
that in the precompiled libraries.