[Bf-cycles] Changing image filename at runtime?

Santosh Singh santoshmca.giit at gmail.com
Mon May 13 08:39:06 CEST 2019

Hello Mr. Sakr,

I am using the perspective camera view into cycles standalone and its
working fine with zoom in or zoom out(using w and s input into interactive
mode from keyboard).

When i am trying to use orthograph camera view, i am getting problem with
zoom in and out. There is no changes at viewport.

 Please guide me how to make working zoom factor into cycles standalone
with orthograph camera view. i am using the below xml data for the camera
view.
*<!-- Camera  -->*
* <transform matrix = "1.000000 0.000000 -0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
1.000000 -0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 -0.000000
1.500000 -3.700000 1.000000">*
* <camera width="800" height="500" type="orthograph"/>*
* </transform>*

I saw into blender with ortho view there is one option "Orthographic
Scale", how to use into cycles standalone.
Please help me to solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards
 Santosh Kumar Singh
  Software Engineer