[Bf-cycles] Fwd: Re: V-Ray For Blender

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jan 14 15:31:41 CET 2019

Hi everyone,

V-Ray is going to release a new Vray-Blender version. It's based on
linking via a protocol (to send data over). It's meant to be compatible
with the GPL.

Since I'm not an expert, people might be interested in looking at how it
was done.
It's very nice to have their sources anyway. Good practice to share that
with us!

-Ton-