[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone : Smooth Shading & Subdivision

Jeffrey Witthuhn jlwitthuhn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:11:59 CET 2019

It is possible that your mesh is split up into individual faces that do not
share verts, which would prevent smooth shading from working. If that is
the case you would have to modify the program you are using to create the
xml files so it doesn't duplicate verts.

As far as I know if your mesh is set up right, then setting <state
interpolation="smooth"> should be all you need to get smoothing working.

-Jeff