[Bf-cycles] Cycles Standalone - tangent space normal map

Mohamed Sakr 3dsakr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:37:01 CET 2019

I faced the same problem within Cycles 4D integration, problem is Cinema4D
is Y axis up (left handed coordinate system) and Blender is Z axis up
(right handed coordinate system), I guess you already use Mikk tangent
space to generate tangent data.
what I did to solve this: in mikk_set_tangent_space , I use -ve sign, not a
perfect solution, you will find significant bugs in vector displacement
node for example (even with +ve sign).