[Bf-cycles] Changing image filename at runtime?

Santosh Singh santoshmca.giit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 07:16:57 CEST 2019

Hello Mr. Sakr.

I checked into blender cycles render, there is one property related "insert
keyframes" to Transform.

I want same output frame by frame what keyframes are generating into
blender.

is this feature available int cycles standalone application. How to get
render output  frame by frame with updated mesh(position data) into cycles.

Please help me.

--
Thanks & Regards
 Santosh Kumar Singh