[Bf-cycles] color management render view option

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:43:55 CEST 2019

Hi,

Blender uses OpenColorIO to deal with color management. It is not
integrated into Cycles standalone.
If you want to view your renders with different color transform curves
applied, you need to open the render result in a viewer which supports
them. Or, integrate OpenColorIO into Cycles standalone.

But i am also wondering why exactly you need Raw option. Sounds as if
you're doing something like providing background color in sRGB/display
space, while Cycles expects everything to be in scene linear space.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 10:24 AM Santosh Singh <santoshmca.giit at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> I am trying to use background color data using the background node with
> cycles standalone , i am getting different color with render output.
> I checked into blender, there is color management with render view with
> multiple option ( False color, Log,Raw, Film , RRT, Filmic and Default).
> I am using cycles standalone application, how to use the render view Raw
> option.
>
> Please guide me.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards