[Bf-cycles] Many Lights sampling GSoC?

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:33:09 CET 2018

Hi,

It's not really in a state yet ready for merging, we need to invest more
time in it.

This will likely be for 2.81 or later. I agree it's one of the most
important things to add in Cycles though.

If there's any volunteer who wants to make sure it works well on the GPU
and does not cause performance regressions, we could add it sooner as an
experimental option.

Regards,
Brecht.