[Bf-cycles] GSoC 2018 - Many Lights Sampling Proposal

André Lourenço alourenco.94 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:20:57 CET 2018

Hello Brecht,

First of all, thank you for your feedback. I updated my proposal by subdividing the first milestones in weeks, instead of two weeks. I also specify the days interval, instead of only the starting day, so it is more clear.

I expect to get test files and references during the community bounding. I also expect to use this period to get used to the code so I can start coding right away, even if slow. Should I specify this more in the schedule?

I added the search materials I've been using for research in the references section at the end of the page.

I used my synopsis text for the Abstract in GSoC's page, because I didn't understand if there is supposed to be a difference. Can you clarify me on this?

Thank you,

André Lourenço