[Bf-cycles] Build without OpenImageIO

Stefan Werner stewreo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:29:54 CET 2018

There is a callback system already, Blender is using it to load packed textures. If I remember correctly, the Poser integration is loading all textures through its own imaging library and not OIIO.

The callbacks are:
ImageManager::builtin_image_info_cb, ImageManager::builtin_image_pixels_cb and ImageManager::builtin_image_float_pixels_cb

-Stefan