[Bf-cycles] Build without OpenImageIO

Guillaume Chéreau guillaume.chereau at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:32:20 CET 2018

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Brecht Van Lommel
<brechtvanlommel at pandora.be> wrote:

> Alternatively you keep use the OpenImageIO_Util library that is part of
> OpenImageIO. It is much smaller and includes just these utilities, so you'd
> only have to make the image reading/writing part in Cycles optional.

Yes that would be acceptable like that I guess.  I will try to keep
working on that when I have time and see what I can come up with.
Meanwhile you can see a screenshot of my first attempt of using cycles in goxel:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/107679/36977390-ef3db750-20bb-11e8-9064-b8c9ddc3504f.png

Regards,
Guillaume